One of the staple in our kitchen is definitely pasta. From spaghetti, linguine, farfalle or even lasagne sheets, we stock them at home. When you are back from office or campus and felling hungry, in only 15 minutes you can prepare and cook any kind (most kind) of pasta dishes. There are variety of ‘sauce’ to go with it. And this creamy mushroom pasta is one of the best and easiest pasta ever.
- 100g Champignons or Mushroom of your choice
- 200 ml Cream
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 medium to small Onion
- 1 stalk Parsley (optional)
- Splash Olive Oil
- Handfull of Parmesan cheese
- Slice mushrooms. Finely chop garlic, onion and parsley. Set it aside.
- In a pan splash olive oil over a medium heat. When the oil is hot, put in chopped garlic and onion. Saute until they sweat and smell nice.
- Put in chopped mushrooms and stir until the mushroom become soft. (and smell nice too!)
- Season with salt and paper.
- Pour in the cream into the pan and let it simmer for 2 minutes.
- After 2 minutes add in parmesan cheese and chopped parsley and mix it well.
makes 2 portion